Before Requesting a Quote
Before requesting a regular quote
Before requesting a quote or a consultation regarding material selection, please prepare as much of the information below as you can.
This will help us to provide you with a satisfactory answer as promptly as possible.
1. Material (or standard name/composition)
2. Finish (or hardness)
3. Dimensions (thickness [t] x width [w] x coil or length [L])
4. Application (please be as specific as possible)
5. Weight (or quantity/amount)
6. Required characteristics (tolerances, delivery date, etc.)
If you would like to consult us about switching a material, it will also help us to know details regarding the issues you are currently facing.
There may be other ways in which we can use our experience as a materials manufacturer to help propose a solution to your problem.
If you would like a quote for composite metal materials incorporating multiple functions, please also provide us with the information below.
If you would like to request a quote for plating, please provide us with the information below in addition to the six basic points outlined above.
1. Plating thickness
2. Type and thickness of base plating (if required)
3. Location of plating
One side, both sides, entire surface, stripes, etc.
OVIONE™ Coat (functional pre-coated metals)
At Tokkin, we manufacture composite metal materials with insulating properties, good color, and sliding properties by applying resin coatings to metal materials. If you would like to request a quote for OVIONE™ Coat, please provide us with the information below in addition to the six basic points outlined above.
1. Base material and thickness (Example: SUS 301 Thickness 0.08 mm)
2. Desired features (Example: insulation, good color, sliding properties)
3. Coating location and thickness (Example: thickness 5 μｍ, entire surface of one side, 1 stripe 10 mm from edge)
4. Processes to be carried out after delivery
(Example: pressing, bending, drawing, washing, plating, flow)
If you would like to request a quote for cladding, please provide us with the information below in addition to the six basic points outlined above.
1. Base material and thickness
2. Cladding material and thickness
3. Shape: Inlay, edgelay, overlay, etc.