Tokushu Kinzoku Excel Co., Ltd. ("Tokkin") and the Tokkin Group, is aware of the importance of protecting personal information in an advanced information and telecommunications network society, and will strive to protect personal information based on the policy below.
1. Acquisition of personal information
Tokkin and the Tokkin Group shall acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
• When acquiring personal information from you, Tokkin and the Tokkin Group shall clearly specify the purposes for which such personal information will be used ("Purpose of Use"). However, in the following situations specification of Purpose of Use may be omitted:
• When you provide personal information in a meeting with a salesperson of Tokkin or the Tokkin Group, by exchanging business cards, or by similar means.
• When Tokkin or the Tokkin Group receives a business card or similar at an event, fair, seminar, or similar gathering.
• When Tokkin or the Tokkin Group receives personal information that is provided by you via a form on this website.
In these cases, except when declined by you, your personal information may be used to: introduce and provide you with various kinds of information regarding products and services of Tokkin and the Tokkin Group; provide you with various kinds of information; and for marketing activities including face-to-face sales.
2. Use of personal information
(A) In addition to purposes such as receiving applications, posting materials, and responding to inquiries, personal information is collected for the purposes of providing notification of services from Tokkin and the Tokkin Group, and for survey materials, research materials, and similar information used in-house. When sharing personal information with a third party and when outsourcing the handling of personal information to a third party, Tokkin and the Tokkin Group shall first conduct a strict investigation of the third party in question and shall conduct reasonable supervision to ensure the confidentiality of such information.
(B) Sharing of personal information
Personal information shall be shared in accordance with the following:
a. Parties that Tokkin shares personal information with
• Tokkin Group companies
b. Personal information that may be shared
• All personal information related to you (such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and customer IDs) that is acquired by Tokkin through an application and/or provision of a service (except when the provision of such a service infringes on the privacy of communications).
c. Purposes of sharing personal information
• Customer support services such as responding to inquiries from you, notifying you of procedures related to the use of services offered by parties with whom your personal information is shared, providing information, and the like
• Marketing surveys and analysis
• Notifying you of products, services, and campaigns provided by Tokkin, Tokkin Group Companies, and other companies
• Notifications regarding the provision of information contribute to customer service improvement
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
• Except where stipulated by law, Tokkin and the Tokkin Group shall not provide personal information to a third party without first obtaining your consent.
4. Management of personal information
• Tokkin and the Tokkin Group shall maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
• Tokkin and the Tokkin Group shall take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, and the like to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, and the like of personal information.
• Tokkin and the Tokkin Group shall not leak personal information by taking it out or sending it externally, etc.
5. Disclosure, amendment, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information
• Tokkin and the Tokkin Group confirms that you have the right to demand the disclosure, amendment, suspension of use, deletion, and the like, and shall respond promptly without argument in the event that you make such a request.
Established December 1, 2007
President, Tokushu Kinzoku Excel Co., Ltd.